Friday 17 January 2014

These days you know I rarely leave the house

Just when I thought I couldn't be any more excited for the arrival of Drowners' debut album (ten days to go eeek!) a link to stream A Button On Your Blouse appears with a refresh of my timeline. I've already played the 30 second iTunes preview for this and the rest of the album to death (to be honest I'm surprised they haven't started charging me) so it's real exciting to hear the whole thing. A Button On Your Blouse is the longest Drowners track to date, and still only 3:13. Charming and sweet, but still in the upbeat, foot-tapping way that every Drowners song seems to be. Take a listen here on Spin.com and get all excited about the album release like me. I'm totally ready to sit next to my front door all day in anticipation for my copy to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment