Tuesday 29 April 2014

Record Store Day 2014

After havin' a blast at Record Store Day 2013, (a day that included some real nice weather and some nice finds) I was pretty eager for Record Store Day 2014. So eager that I booked the day off work 4 months in advance. I didn't even book my birthday off, to put that into perspective. ANYWAY here are some photos I took and some tales of the day:



HUGE QUEUE! Much longer than the same time last year


Bit of shoe admiration to kill some time (on a side note I'm really not a fan of the super long laces on Converse)


ROUGH TRADE IS IN SIGHT (within 20 seconds of taking this I fell over)


I KNOW WE'VE COME SO FAR BUT WE'VE GOT SO FAR TO GO*


Toy!! Soundchecking Left Myself Behind which is one of my favourites


Photobooth #banter


Compulsory Pizza Hut Meal. We were at the same table we sat at after we saw Drowners which made us a bit #EMOTIONAL


I had no idea this was on Berwick Street that's pretty cool

Despite walking around clutching Parquet Courts' Sunbathing Animal for like an hour I ended up not buying it. Instead I got a non RSD release, "Y.O.U / I Come Undone" by Violet. I'd never heard it but for £2 can you really go wrong? Reaaaally? Not really. It was quite good actually.

BRING ON RSD 2015 WOOOOOOP

*I'm sorry for the inevitable Hairspray reference. But then again, I'm not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment